Deccan > Nal Stop > Warje Bridge > Khed-Shivapur > Satara > Bamnoli (Base)
23:30 – Deccan
23:45 – Nal Stop
23:59 – Warje Bridge
Always love the journey of Vasota Trek with SG TREKKERS 🥰🚩
Always Memorable Trek with SG TREKKERS.It looks like family members.Overall arrangment and food is very nice.Vasota Trek gives all experience like boating,dense forest and View from top of Fort.🥰
I like it…
Wonderful trip. Good Planning. Informative and cheerful guide.
It was a great trekking experience with S G trekkers for my trek to Vasota…
1) Trek leaders helped immensely during ascend as well as descend especially during difficult sharp descend…this was definitely moral boosting for me
2) Time discipline was perfectly managed…they were always to the schedule and at the same time providing sufficient time for sightseeing etc..
3) History of the Vasota fort its importance was very well explained by trek leads
4) Being 1st batch to reach Vasota after a gap of 20 months, our group was 1st group to reach the top and we could enjoy the same to the fullest extent without worrying about crowd
5) places selected for having Food etc. were excellent
6) Extremely nice weather with all greenery around best views of Sahyadri range with Nageshwar caves in front of us..finally travel by boat was icing on the cake ….
Overall a great experience and full credit goes to team SG trekkers – Vishal, Swapnil and entire team 😊👏👏💐💐